My Lindsey and I could be the poster children for the saying "Leave well enough Alone".
__________________________________________
recap:
Some of you may remember that I mentioned my Lindsey's skintone was off.I called CS, they said send her in, I did.The doll hosptial called, said Lindsey's skin was as good as it gets.They said they would send her home with only a wellness check, Neck strings intact.
Instead, she came home with a replaced fabric body and a plastic tie strip around her neck instead of the strings....

I called CS, they said to send her back in because I had requested that her strings be kept in place.They said they would give her back her original body and replace her neck strings.

I called back and requested a prepaid label for her return trip.
___________________________________________

UPDATE:

Well.... the prepaid label arrived on Wed. It directed my Lindsey to the RETURNS DEPT!
I was really, really concerned about that, so I got hubby to call for me.The nice Lady on the phone said to change the address on the prepaid label so that Lindsey would go to the hospital...

Changing the label made me nervous, but not as nervous as sending her to the RETURNS DEPT.

I dropped her *sniff* [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] off at UPS on Wed.
Her tracking number sat still.I checked it a billion times on Wed. and Thurs. Finally last night, she began to move.

This morning I checked her tracking number, and to my horror she was OUT FOR DELIVERY... in TENNESSEE!

About an hour later, it showed her departure scan...

I am so worried.I just want her there, and back safe and sound.

I wish I would have never mailed her away the first time. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]